New Bachat Gats (self-help groups) which are formed or are under planning, without proper support system face following common problems.
- Lack of Information
- Lack of long-term vision
- Insufficient / at times incorrect knowledge
- Lack of proper motivation
- Too unrealistic goals and expectations.
- Lack of proper planning and execution
- Weak Teamwork & Low Trust factor
- Lack of Information & direction
Take our Help
If you are starting a new SHG (Bachat Gat) or planning to start a new Bachat Gat. Do read the details provided in the Knowledge Center Page.
We organize programmes for new and existing SHGs. Do visit our Programme Page.
If you intend to start self-employment activity through your SHG you can enroll your new group (or group under planning) under our Bachat Gat Registration Programme, we will help you form an ideal SHG.
You can read our e-books and form your own SHG according to the guidance provided in these ebooks. To download our ebooks and form a group yourself. Click here.