Swayamsiddha foundation is approached by various Business groups for outsourcing their work. We disseminate the information received to our registered members. To know more about our Membership Registration programme click here.
Business Opportunities Currently Live
Housewives required for Cooking Food from Home – Read More.
Expired Business Opportunities
- Sewing Machine Operators (200 Nos) required for a Garment Factory
- Women / SHGs required for stitching job (work from home) for a Garment Company
- Distributors required for a Bakery Product Manufacturing Company
- SHGs required for marketing of Special Whole Wheat Grain Chivada at concessional rates
- Women required for stitching work (from home) for a Garment Factory.
- Opportunity for obtaining Dealership distributorship/dealership of all types of Jaggery
- Required Urgently – Laptop bag making SHGs for a Central Government Undertaking
- Diwali Faral Making Bachat Gats required
- Required SHGs to market Health Care Products (Face Wash, Body Lotion)
- Required 10 SHGs to market Food Products (Spices) of a Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Marketing of Wellness Products (Product range: Health Care, Personal Care, Oral Care, Health Food, Agri Product)
- Bachat Gat required for Stitching of Bags & Leather Products on the contract basis.
- Required Bachat Gat for Distributing Fresh Red Onion
- Opportunity to Bachat Gats for working as Franchisee of Matrimony Company
- Diwali Lantern (Akash Kandil ) making Bachat Gats
- Opportunity for running Canteen in a Central Government Department
- Opportunity to market food products of a Pune based Company.
Terms & Conditions :
1) We circulate the information only over email to groups those who are registered with us. To enroll your SHG click here.
2) Business Opportunities are circulated to non-members at the sole discretion of Swayamsiddha Foundation, Mumbai. Groups cannot demand the opportunities as a matter of right.
3) Swayamsiddha Foundation, Mumbai circulates the offering to our members. We cannot assure / testify/endorsee veracity or quality of the product or service. The interested Self Help Groups (Bachat Gats) are requested to be judicious. Swayamsiddha Foundation, Mumbai will not be responsible for any dispute between the Company and SHG. We only intend to be the interface between the Business Opportunity Providers and Business Seeker SHGs.